Sunday, June 20, 2010

Do you think I could achieve this style with a perm, or only with rollers?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...



I know this is a wig, but I would like to know, I am having a hard time finding pictures of a style similar to what I like and this is the closest one. I have thin straight hair, I already permed it in october, but it did not turn out the way I wanted it too. do you think this is even a possibility, (I do not mind perming again, if it will help, I still have soem spirally curl left, hair is longer)



Do you think I could achieve this style with a perm, or only with rollers?

A perm is a great way to achieve that style if your hair is thin and straight. If you get another perm, just make sure everyday you apply mousse (for curly hair) to your hair when it is wet and then scrunch it with your hands. It should come out looking exactly like that. If you don't want to get another perm, a roller set might achieve that effect too, but I can't be positive. If you want to give the rollers a shot, ask for them to use perm rods and do a spiral in your hair, but without the chemical. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan