Sunday, June 20, 2010

Is my "thing" small? specs inside lol?

ok girls be honest. im 17 and 6'5 and 155. yea im tall skinny long hair and have been told im very sexy. well my thing is 7 inches and almost 5 inches around. i personally think mine is small cause i hang out with the big popular black guys and they always say white people got small things but ive been told buy a ugly girl that mine was big and shes a slut. is mine good?



Is my "thing" small? specs inside lol?

ha ha. actually thats really good and beyond adverage.



you r right up to speed. :]



Is my "thing" small? specs inside lol?

You are fishing for compliments. It is big! Enjoy it!



Is my "thing" small? specs inside lol?

What makes you say the girl is ugly? What defines ugly? Have a look at what is inside and maybe you won't need an "ugly" girl to boost your male ego.



Is my "thing" small? specs inside lol?

If you dont think 6,5 is big you should be shot in the head. -bang-



Is my "thing" small? specs inside lol?

Yes!! Your's is huge compared to alot of guys - even for a white guy!! If you don't believe me you can look and see for yourself!!



Is my "thing" small? specs inside lol?

Ok, its bigg and just dont worry bout it lol



Is my "thing" small? specs inside lol?

I hate to tell you this, but you are above average in size. Sorry, I know that is not what you wanted to hear:).



-SLB



Discover your inner randomness!



http://www.GatsWiz.com



Is my "thing" small? specs inside lol?

oh no if the black guys said it small, bro its small, if its one thing negroes know its dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan