Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mexican men?

I think Mexican guys especially the thugish type are so sexy, I



recently moved to L.A from ohio and i have never seen such gorgeous men. they have a sexy olive complextion with dark hair and handsome faces.. I always thought mexicans looked like those illegal imigrant types we see on t.v. Why doesnt hollywood ever show these sexy gorgeous mexican guys?



i think its really sad the rep mexicans are getting over the immigration issue.. the are so cool and they speak sexy english(lol). ive also noticed that they date white girls ,lucky me



any hot mexican guys in the anihiem area e-mail me...



my question is why are these mexican guys not on t.v more often..



Mexican men?

They're not on TV because those of us white girls who have the sexy ones as boyfriends want them kept a secret...:)



Have fun girl! LOL



Mexican men?

You lookin to get raped with your post...



Mexican men?

I think you're a stupid whore.No, the reason you don't date White guys is because none of them will have you.You're ashamed to be White, %26amp; you're a loose whore.



Mexican men?

Because that's the way we mexicans are ;) jk



Yes I have lots of family in L.A, they aren't illegal, though.



If you want to see the best mexicans, you should come over to Mexico, specially the big cities or the nice beaches, so you go back to USA with a nice view of Mexico.



Greetings

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan