Thursday, June 17, 2010

When do you feel the sexiest?

Fun or serious answers. anything goes. Personally, i feel sexiest when i'm tying my hair up in a ponytail or i'm having a bath with a lot of scented candles all over. Minus the rubber duckie ofcourse. lol.



When do you feel the sexiest?

Whenever I wear thigh-hi stockings, I feel very sexy.



When do you feel the sexiest?

when I touch the calf of my own leg



When do you feel the sexiest?

When I feel really content and happy about anything, I feel extremely sexy. Seriously, I don't need to stimulate anything - I just do feel that way.



When do you feel the sexiest?

i feel sexiest when im in a cute outfit, even if there is no one around to see it, i just feel sexy! especially if i am wearing heels



When do you feel the sexiest?

When I'm biting someones lip and sliding my hand down they're stomach.



When do you feel the sexiest?

When I am thin...LOL...I have been huge for the past 3 years from being pregnant twice during that time, so I always feel gross these days!



When I was thin though, I felt sexy after I shaved my legs and put on some scented lotion and cute little pajamas from Victoria's Secret!



When do you feel the sexiest?

When I put make up on, which I hardly ever do. Im kinda a tomboy but now that im a teenager I experiment and makes me feel kinda sexy? haha.



Even when I go shopping like for clothes, at parties especially when I wear gowns and taking pictures. =]



When do you feel the sexiest?

When I go out and I see guys looking at me up and down.



When do you feel the sexiest?

I feel sexiest when I have my hair down, when I am laughing and when I am singing in the shower



When do you feel the sexiest?

when i'm wearing black lacy underwear and my hair and makeup isn't messed up (yet). and i HAVE to smell nice. even if i look hot as hell, if i don't smell nice, i will feel totally insecure.



When do you feel the sexiest?

When I'm wearing something hot, and when I smile or laugh. Coz some people have hot smiles / laughs *winks*, kay sorry, didn't mean to sound vain or anything. lol.



When do you feel the sexiest?

when im wearing my black tank top because it makes me looked tanned =)



When do you feel the sexiest?

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



When do you feel the sexiest?

when my bf is looking at me...whether i just woke up from sleeping or eating something and making a mess... ^^ i just think to myself, " you like looking at me don't you?!i know i'm hot!!!"..LOL!! ^^



When do you feel the sexiest?

when I'm wearing vest tops and have my hair up.



also when i just get dressed and go out when i still feel fresh.



shorts feel sexy too.



When do you feel the sexiest?

I love wearing skirts, parfum and stillettos! Anything feminine to me is sexy.



it's great being a woman!



When do you feel the sexiest?

I feel sexiest when my man after 4 years together, still looks at me like we just meet. he's awsome!



When do you feel the sexiest?

I feel sexiest when my own style comes through. When I know no one else can come close to my style. When other girls (especially the exceptionally thin ones) adjust their clothes and their posture when I enter a room.



When do you feel the sexiest?

When I have my high heels on, and my Fav NYC berry lip gloss, it makes my lips look plumper and smell and taste super sweet and sexy!



When do you feel the sexiest?

i feel sexiest when someone looks at me and smiles or when im lookin totally tan and everyone around me is a buncha whities!



When do you feel the sexiest?

when with my boyfriend i suppose, cuz then i try lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan