Thursday, June 17, 2010

I love females. What does this mean?

When it comes to girls, I definitely do have a type--I liked this brunette who was Irish American and had those Irish features--I really love that look. But I love all kinds: Even though I'm short, I think tall girls with long legs are hot, especially in heels. I love short girls. They're just plain cute and sexy and would feel great to hold. I love big boobs as well as small ones. Boobs, any way they come, are feminine and I like feminine, but I do like aggressive tomboys too. That can be hot. I have a thing for freckles and beauty marks,but I wouldn't discriminate against those without. I think tan skin is hot, but so is dark dark skin or light light skin. I really like straight hair but curly definitely works too. Redheads are sexy, but brunettes, black hair and blondes are a close second =). I could also go for an older woman who has a few tricks up her sexy sleeve, not that I mind younger girls either. Skinny floats my boat, but a little extra on the bones can be hot.



I love females. What does this mean?

It means you aren't a homosexual.



I love females. What does this mean?

ditto



I love females. What does this mean?

where is the question in all of this?



I love females. What does this mean?

good its normal i fell



I love females. What does this mean?

It means you like women.



I love females. What does this mean?

It meens your not gay... Why did you ask this? I see no piont.



I love females. What does this mean?

well if ure a guy



then u are straight



and if u are a gal



then u are gay



I love females. What does this mean?

at least ur not a queer



I love females. What does this mean?

A life of pain and suffering my son



I love females. What does this mean?

ummm your striaght. duh. Oh god.... im irish..... and im tall..... good thing im blonde! :)



I love females. What does this mean?

LMAO it only means that you are a teenager that hormones and testosterone are kicking and rocking your world like there is no tomorrow!



your are cute



God Bless u kiddo' and take it easy don't go too cross eyed there....all is good with moderation



I love females. What does this mean?

I think you need to seek medical attention for this -it could be serious...lol



I love females. What does this mean?

haha, you're silly. of course it means you like girls, which is a good thing. it also means that you don't discriminate... AT ALL. as long as they're women, that's good enough for you! lol. so i'd say you're pretty much normal! yayy you!



I love females. What does this mean?

It means you like women.. So what is the point to your question?



I love females. What does this mean?

well it sounds like you don't really have a type lol--i think that you should care less about what the girl looks like, and more about whether you have common interests and if there's a real connection between the two of you...have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan