Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is the ideal haircut for me?

i have extremely pale skin, brown hair with a little red highlights and a round face. i have had straight bangs before but i think they made my face look rounder and fatter. my hair is currently just touching my shoulders. i am trying to grow it longer because i feel sexier with longer hair. what do you guys think?



What is the ideal haircut for me?

do longer hair and have it layered long where it curves in by your jaw bone longer hair tends to elongate the face.



What is the ideal haircut for me?

no prob. Thank you for the xtra points Report It



What is the ideal haircut for me?

brittney bald is the way to go



What is the ideal haircut for me?

well in your yahoo pic your hair is so bad



What is the ideal haircut for me?

shave it all off



What is the ideal haircut for me?

idk



What is the ideal haircut for me?

you should get soft bangs sweeping to the side. .and lots of layers



What is the ideal haircut for me?

No offense, but if your hair looks like it does on your avatar then you need a change. I would grow it out, and put some cute layers in it!!



What is the ideal haircut for me?

Get rid of the bangs and part it in the middle.



What is the ideal haircut for me?

i think that you should keep growing it out. that sounds like it would look the best :)



What is the ideal haircut for me?

It's all about you and your personality! If you're brave and edgy, chop it off! If you're a bit girl-y, grow it out and curl it once in a while. If you're somewhere in-between, go with an A-Line Bob (always a flattering cut, if done right).



Good luck!



What is the ideal haircut for me?

ALL GIRLS ARE SEXIER WITH LONG HAIR. I broke up with a girl because she cut her hair really short.



What is the ideal haircut for me?

i'm a girl and grow it longer



What is the ideal haircut for me?

i suggest layred hair and u can still keep your lenght and get side bangs



What is the ideal haircut for me?

Anything is better than your Yahoo Avatar's hair.



What is the ideal haircut for me?

Get side bangs instead. It looks cooler with everyone so I know you will look better.



What is the ideal haircut for me?

try curling your hair in places but not all over this will give your face and hair more volume! but dont get it cut just trimed this incurages ur hair 2 grow !



What is the ideal haircut for me?

why not go for a layered cut expecially around the sides of your face. This will make it look less fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan