Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ladies i have a legitimate question?

would you think an attractive man in his 30's, newly single and has a toned out body would be sexy? i also have a little gray hair but i am not gonna dye it under any circumstance. again its just a question, and what age group should i stay in?



Ladies i have a legitimate question?

it would seem attractive, the only UNattractive thing would be the fact that your 'newly' single...that kinda turns it off. its much more appealing when the good looking, handsome guy has been single for a long time in search of someone, thats more valuable. otherwise, its just telling me that you just broke up with someone and your in deep seach of someone else to patch up your aching heart, and what do you do? you use up your only sexual tactic: your well toned body. good enough, but not THAT appealing.



age range? i would stick to 25-32, no more no less. below 25, too young for your age to follow, more likely unexperienced, not looking for long relationships. over 32...no no! ive had guy friends in their mid twenties dating women in their early 30's...they looked like my mom when we would go out in pares. i mean for you its OK to date women that age, but i would recommend no more than 2 to 3 years above your age.



grey hair?...well its ok. in fact for me its a sign of a 'grown' man, i dont mean it in a bad way but in a good way. like your searching for a real commitment, at least thats message i get wheni see a guy with a little gray hair on the side.



Ladies i have a legitimate question?

Yes and whatever age group you feel best in. Age is truly just a number and as long as your happy who care's. Just make sure they are over age 21 !!



Ladies i have a legitimate question?

Your good. My husband is a few years younger than me. I'm 31. He's 29. He has had gray in his hair since he was 21. I don't think it's a big deal. Normally I lean towards older guys, so I would say your okay from 23 to maybe 40.That's just me though. When I was 19 I dated a guy that was 33. Have fun!



Ladies i have a legitimate question?

well you sound fit as hell to me!!! As for the age group - dont limit yourself to a certain age - 30 age group is by no means old, so I would play it by ear and see how you get on - I think mid twenties to late thirties is probably ideal for you.



As for your bit of grey hair - it can be very distinguishing and sexy in a man!



Wishing you all the luck in the world on your quest for love!!!



Ladies i have a legitimate question?

if you a little bit athletic and have sexy brown eyes u sound perfect. my boyfriend has also gray hair and he just 22. i think he is very sexy. gray hair can be a good thing. :)



just have self confidence.. be cool.. everything would be fine...



remember one thing: guys like to see the girls, girls like to hear the guys. it doesn't matter so much how the guy looks like buy how he acts and what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan