Sunday, June 20, 2010

Please help?

ok Im an exotic dancer and I was wondering who could give me tips on make up, hair, stuff like that...I just started doing it and I'm told im good but I want to be really sexy. Im very pale and a lil chubby.... my hair is about shoulder length and brown i have blue eyes...... i dont have lot of money because I just started. Please Help



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



right now my hair is dark brown...



thats me dont tell im in not hot...i know ...dont remind me



if your just gonna tell me im ugly or fat or anything like that dont waste your time....if your going to tell me im selling my self im not im married and happy......stop being jealous and help......



Please help?

the one of you with the long blonde hair holding the camera looks good get some sun just to give you color so were do you dance ? club %26amp; state?



Please help?

Hi,



You are very cute..



Cheers



Please help?

You really need to work on a tan. Being pale under lights isn't very attractive. Maybe try tanning products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan