Thursday, June 17, 2010

He thought I was flirting?

This guy passed me a note that said you look so sexy with your hair up. He was talking to me after class and he told me a funny joke and I started laughing without knowing my bf was there I turned around and my bf grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I said whats up and he said "if you want to be my gf then stop flirting with other guys" I tried to tell him I wasn't flirting he said he trusted me but he was so sure that he saw me flirting that it hurt his feelings and walked away then it was time to go to my next class so I couldn't talk to him. Then when we were walking home I tried to talk to him but all he said to me was "how would you like it if I flirted with other girls"and then he walked off. What should I do?



He thought I was flirting?

Probably you should stop flirting with other guys.



Chances are you don't even realize that you do it, like a subconsious thing.



He thought I was flirting?

He sounds very insecure, perhaps you should date a guy that's not so insecure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan