Thursday, June 17, 2010

Why do black men always come on to me when I go out?

I love the attention but I seem to be a magnet for black men. Maybe it's my blonde hair and large breasts...LOL. I am petite and a much older woman. I have these young black men as young as 30 years old that ask me to dance.



Let's here it from the black men today. Is it sexy older white wife that you like? Is it the blonde hair, the large breasts, the challenge? Just curious.



ps: you black men have me curious about what I always heard about you....LOL



Why do black men always come on to me when I go out?

well i'm black and maybe we come on to you because you look good



and we ask you to dance becuse you look good lol



and p.s. black people can dance so make sure you dance with the black guy that asks you



u will have fun lol



Why do black men always come on to me when I go out?

black men are just bold and walk up to a lot of women.... don't flatter urself to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
loan